Come join KBCZ with their first Summer Celebration in the Park! Live music, fun family games like Tug of War, Potato Sack Races and the Valley’s largest Duck Duck Goose! (adults and kids!) BBQ, water toys, a silent auction with items that include: Winchester Mystery House Tour, Kuumbwa Jazz Concert, Santa Cruz Symphony Concert, O’Neill Catamaran Sail, Santa Cruz Warriors Swag, Segway Tours from Lighthouse to Wharf, Santa Cruz Roller Derby Girls tickets with Swag and more! Beer and wine also sold. This event in Garrahan Park supports the creation of the Boulder Creek Community Radio Station KBCZ. If you had a blast at their dance in March(and we heard you did!) come out to Garrahan Park. 2:00 to 7:00. Parking in the Burger 9 side lot. $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for kids. Bring a baked good and get $5.00 off admission! See you there!
What: San Lorenzo Valley’s Annual Community BBQ & More
When: Sunday, July 20th 2014, 12noon – 7pm
Where: San Lorenzo Valley Museum
12547 Highway 9
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
Price: $15 BBQ ticket 12 & up
Under 12 years old is free
Purchase tickets here http://www.slvmuseum.com/tickets_BBQ.html
San Lorenzo Valley Museum is having their annual community BBQ, silent auction, horseshoe tournament and more this Sunday from 3pm – 7pm.
* Silent auction will have many items to bid on including this cute playhouse donated by Habitat for Humanity and Travelers Insurance Group.
* Horseshoes signups start at 11am and the games start at noon.
* Impromptu Exhibit, share your valley headgear, hat, or cap.
* A presentation of images from the newly released MAH history journal “Redwood Logging and Conservation in the Santa Cruz Mountains – A Split History” will also be happening. As companion book will be on sale for $24.95.
Come one, come all !!
This Saturday, July 19th from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Garrahan Park (parking in the side lot of Burger 9) Come join us for a day of live music with local favorites Take 1 and The Gary Gates band and special guests.
- Beer and wine
- Jump house and water toys for kids
- Fun family games that include Potato Sack Races, Tug of War (kids against adults!) and Junior DJ Try-Outs!
- Silent Auction including Segway Tour tickets, Winchester Mystery House tickets, SF Aquarium tickets, Santa Cruz Warrior Swag and much more!!
Bring a baked good and get $5.00 off admission. You can also volunteer for this fun event and get free admission! $10.00 adults and $5.00 for kids. All proceeds benefit KBCZ Boulder Creek Community Radio. For more info visit KBCZ.org
If you had fun at our dance in March, you’ll have just as much fun with us out in the park!!
2nd Saturdays in the Park Flea Market & Concert
When: July 12th from 8:30am – 2:30pm, music is from 12noon – 2pm
Where: Junction Park Map
Boulder Creek Park & Rec is putting on another one of their great 2nd Saturday in the Park Flea Market & Concerts this Saturday. As always space rental is $15, to sign up for a space call (831) 338-4144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the flea market, find new treasures, and stay for live music. It should be a real blast.
This is the third one this year, the schedule for 2014 is
When: Every Saturday from 12noon – 4pm
Where: in the Oddfellows parking lot, corner of Forest & Pine Street Map
After the Flea Market & Concert make a whole day of it and come by the Farmers Market and get some wonderful fresh produce for the week. Check out some more wonderful live music, new venders, such as last weeks new vender who had snow cones.
From this year’s 4th of July Parade…